Our museums bring history to life for students of all ages!
Plan a guided tour of our Ice House Museum, Victorian Home, or Little Red Schoolhouse, and participate in hands-on activities
related to the site’s history.
For the best experience, please note our school group
policies and procedures:
- Tours should be scheduled at least two
weeks in advance
- School Programs include a self-guided
or docent guided tour of the museum as well as an activity.
- We can provide pre-field trip
activities and guides to prepare your students.
- Groups of 25 or more will be split into
2 groups. One group will begin by visiting the museum while the other
group will begin with hands-on activities; the groups then will switch half way
through the programming time.
- One adult for every 8 students is
- Any group more than 30 minutes late
will have to reschedule.