Our museums bring history to life for students of all ages!
Plan a guided tour of our Ice House Museum, Victorian Home,
Little Red Schoolhouse, or George Wyth House, and participate in hands-on activities
related to the site’s history.
us know what your students would like to learn! We can tailor your visit to match your classroom
curriculum—from the experiences of Civil War soldiers to day-to-day life in the
Victorian era to the traditions of the one-room schoolhouse.
For the best experience, please note our school group
policies and procedures:
- Tours should be scheduled at least two
weeks in advance
- School Programs include a self-guided
or docent guided tour of the museum as well as an activity.
- We can provide pre-field trip
activities and guides to prepare your students.
- Groups of 25 or more will be split into
2 groups. One group will begin by visiting the museum while the other
group will begin with hands-on activities; the groups then will switch half way
through the programming time.
- One adult for every 8 students is
- Any group more than 30 minutes late
will have to reschedule.